Monday, October 19, 2009

Taylor is 12 !!

Happy Birthday Taylor
This is a friend of mines son.


And his momma Patty !


And her momma!!


I worked with Patty at the Police Dept for several
years. She is one of the girls that helped my leaving the
department a little easier. She is a very good friend.

I have used her son to help me with demonstrations
in Enid when we did safety programs.
I have always enjoyed Taylor and his humor!

Patty and Taylor were so much fun and so
willing to do fun and funny things.

I think Patty has such a pretty smile and is
such a pretty girl.
You can tell that by just looking at her eyes.


I love these photos...

My Taylor is just growing up way too fast.


Such a young man, and doesn't that orange
look great on him in the fall foliage.


I am so blessed that these people were willing to drive
two hours to come see me. And then we had a great
dinner afterwards. Poor Patty, she got home late
and had to work the next day.
NOT ME!!! I am retired you know!


No comments: